I want to thank soundofsummer for nominating me for the One Lovely Blogger Award.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognises blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognises bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers.In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
• Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
• Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
• Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog:
Seven facts/things about me:
1. I no longer have enough room on my book shelves for all my books I own, they are now overflowing to my desk and filling cabinet.
2. The background on my computer, tablet and smartphone are all Doctor themed.
3. I am a huge Tolkien fan. The first Tolkien book read was the Similarion at 14, I found it a little complex so moved to the Hobbit.
4. I do not like the Game of Thrones novels, sorry I know everyone loves them.
5. I play blues guitar really badly, well guitar badly in general.
6. I loved the Sword of Shannara series but while working in Brazil in my 20’s I read the first 3 books 4 times over 3 months (I couldn’t find other english language books) and can never read them again.
7. My ambition is to own a signed first edition of The Hobbit and Lord of the rings trilogy
I am not really sure if these blogs are new, but whats new, less than 6 months, 12 months, 24 months, but they are new too me and I found them a good read:
I like the idea behind this scheme, makes the blogger feel connected and that their blog/message is getting out there.