How to play
You can either print the crossword box or write the answers out as you get them, following the crossword box layout.
I will put the answer up in another post, so no peaking until you’re done. No spaces used in crossword answers.
- Working for Jimmy ‘The Tulip’ Tudeski (19)
- A sunny remembrance (14)
- Against living, restraining Order (12)
- A building is constructed well on this (10)
- A period or state of obscurity, ambiguity, or gradual decline (8)
- I’m trip’n (6)
- Gemmell’s first novel (6)
- Character forgets his handkerchief and is most worried (9)
- Copperfield and Houdini are one of these (8)
- Alloy-ticker (10)
- The rise and fall of Ziggy Stardust, Track 4 (7)
- Skinny sleep-giver (11)
- Mirror, taraba (6)
- The Tattooed Fellow (13)
- Parent of the piglet (12)
- Finisher of Sports (10)
- Wyvern aviation (12)
- To Er is to leave (6)
Published on fantasy book review.